We have a wide variety of yoga classes to cater to your needs! Check out the styles below and find what suits you.
- Stretch Yoga – This slow class allows you to completely stretch your body out! Helping you to increase flexibility and deepen your yoga poses.
- Fundamentals Yoga – This class allows you to learn how Yoga poses should feel within the body. In the class, more times is taken to obtain a deeper understanding of alignment.
- Yin Yoga – Yin yoga focuses on passive seated postures that target the connective tissues in the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Poses are held usually up to about 10 minutes and the aim is to increase flexibility and encourage a feeling of release and letting go. It is a wonderful way to learn the basics of meditation and stilling the mind.
- Restorative Yoga – A very grounded practice that is all about healing the mind and body through simple poses held for about 3-5 minutes. With the help of props such as bolsters, blocks, straps and pillows, relax your way into postures.
- Candlelight Yin Yang Yoga- Undecided which style of yoga you are up for? Yin Yang Yoga is a combination of active standing postures and passive, seated and reclining poses. Set to get your circulation going at the start of practice and winding down to gentle relaxation, Yin Yang Yoga gives you the best of both worlds.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Moving through the poses with breath, this dynamic class takes you through poses and transitions. If you are new to Yoga, it is a good idea to take a few Yoga classes first to understand the alignment and names of poses. There are Beginner and Intermediate Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes on our schedule.
- Hatha Yoga – This general yoga class is a more gentle style of yoga. This is a multi-levelled class where the instructor offers your progressions and you take it to your comfort level.
- Slow Flow Yoga- Finding it hard to keep up in a Vinyasa class? Slow Flow has a gentle way of easing you into it. Start the day with some flow yoga to get yourself set for the rest of the day.